Thursday, November 22, 2007

Words are not enough

Sparrow has a weekly Haiku contest, the theme this week was THINGS YOU ARE THANKFUL FOR, my choice was her own that I am gratuitously stealing as I do not have the words to express my thanks enough for having the life I have with the people that I have in it;
Enfolded in love

My price paid in coin so dear
I am His alone

So simple yet so profound... Thanks Sparrow, I am linking your blog as well.

KatieB is wondering why blogging has been sparse lately, well... between being as busy as a mongoose in a henhouse at work and spending time with Moondancer, there has been a lack of time to blog... I am not complaining though... bear with me as I try and get all that needs to be done before year end. I have a few drafts for some more intresting blogs lying in wait... now to grab the next chicken...
Thanks Doug for your Savage Chickens! Today's one was worth a thousand words.
"Do not count your chickens before they are hatched."
Aesop (620 BC - 560 BC), The Milkmaid and Her Pail

No comments: