Friday, August 26, 2005

Spam I hate Spam!

This is terrible... Now we even get our blogs spammed as soon as we post an update!
NOOOO I am not intrested in ZITS, get a life!
If you find my comments turned off after this please send me an e-mail at;
sentinel0one at yahoo dot com (go figure that out you stupid webspiders)
Sheesh... Ek kan nou slange vang... kaalhand.
Here are some links as posted in my comment notification e-mails, now just how to nuke the bastards..
credoninc.com - diamondsforsale.ca - ebooks-marketplace.com/playguitar.html
These sites ISP's will be getting some abuse notifications from me and Blogger shortly, I just need to round up my rough mates and technogeeks to do some digging and maybe some banelbeating... If you cach my drift.
Oh by the way... there is a way to sucker punch them by forcing them to use a human instead of a robot;
What is the word verification option?
Setting your comments to Registered users only also helps... then only blogger.com users can comment, sorry non blogger.coms's its a wild wild web out there and I am tired of my corall being broken and my steeers being harrased... So lets hope the spambots have been terminated... I am still going after those three site owners though...

1 comment:

nogoogleforme said...

I got spammed as well by credoninc.com Blog spammers.

I looked at their site and it seems very, odd. You convert normal money in to Credon Barter Dollars which is modestly described by the credoninc site as being "THE INTERIM MONETARY SYSTEM OF HEAVEN ON EARTH".

Call me mad but I when given a choice between using standard currency or a pseudo-currency that is produced by what appears to be a cult, I'll go for the former.