Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Dangerous and moving, getting all Wiki-d.

Forget their image, listen to the music... t.A.T.u. have done it again with their latest CD - Dangerous and moving, due out tomorrow... I have had a sneak listen to some of the track clips and I like it a lot... One for the xmas wishlist... The single with the same title has been availabe since 1 September by the way. Checking out the Wiki about them I am quite surprised on the one hand but otherwise not surprised to see who has lent a hand in the production of this album. Sting and Richard Carpenter feature in the credits! As I said... forget the stage and video image... listen to the music... Some people wrote them off as a gimmick but I believe they have the voices to deliver serious music. Even if they do fade as t.A.T.u. I am certain they would make a sucess as individuals.
You may have noticed I have linked a lot of the names etc. to the respective Wiki pages, Wiki is getting so good these days that almost any subject has a page, most Wiki pages have lots of links as well so why re-invent the wheel when I can just send you the viewer there? (Call me lazy if you like.) So henceforth I will be Wiki-d from time to time in my blogs...
"Believe me! The secret of reaping the greatest fruitfulness and the greatest enjoyment from life is to live dangerously!" Friedrich Nietzsche (1844 - 1900)

No comments: