Friday, December 19, 2008

Agnus Dei

This is the time of the year when Christians commemorate of the birth of Jesus... Son of God but more important! Lamb of God who died for my sin and through his Spirit I attempt to live the Love he is and has shown us by his sacrifice on the Cross...

- - Alleluia, alleluia
For the lord God almighty reigns
Alleluia, alleluia
For the lord God almighty reigns
Alleluia

Holy, holy are you lord God almighty
Worthy is the lamb
Worthy is the lamb
You are holy, holy are you lord God almighty
Worthy is the lamb
Worthy is the lamb
Amen
so while doing the dishes I decided to listen to some Christian music and got FoxyTunes to look for more on YouTube. It found some in Spanish... Por español...

Another Spanish version, the song has a special sort of meaning when I heard it today in Spanish, the language we sort of picked up in Argentina...
Forgive me for not having done the Argentina trip yet, since getting back it has been rather hectic at work and blogging has not been a prime objective... will get around to that as soon as I can... In the meantime all I can do is praise God for the things he has done.

You are the Lord
The famous one
Famous one
Great is your name
In all the earth
The heavens declare
You're glorious, glorious
Great is your fame
Beyond the earth

Chris Tomlin - The Famous One

No comments: