Friday, February 27, 2009

Para mi amor

I miss you like the desert's miss the rain...
Where do you go to my lovely...
Please don't go... you're the only Angel I know...
Just some songs from No Mercy that help pass the time while MD is away in Johannesburg... The guitar playing of this group always makes me wish I could! The notes seem to tug at my heart...
Especially after our trip to Argentina I have gotten very fond of Latina music, particularly the ones from South and North America, they have a vibrancy and energy that is contagious.
So until mi amor is back I will console myself with music and doing some solo riding on the bike...
I found this amusing quote that sums up how things have gone the last few days as fitting in with the title of the first song...
"Either I've been missing something or nothing has been going on." Karen Elizabeth Gordon

No comments: