Saturday, May 15, 2010

Cloud Cuckoo?


So... Mr Microsoft wants to add a dollar or two to advance the idea of enhancing cloud formation.
" Even if that goes well, the technology has a long way to go before it can significantly alter the climate — a recent study showed that it would it take 1,900 ships at a cost of over $7 billion to stop Earth’s temperature from rising."
Bully for him... I just have some doubts, because we all know how well his Software works... Blue Screen of Death comes to mind, plus those ships look top heavy... I wonder what will happen with them during hurricane season?
I say leave nature to do what nature does best... at present it seems to be cooling down the earth quite well, the past summer here in SA has been cloudier and wetter than normal... I wonder why?
"My bounce-around life had taught me that dreams were dangerous things - they look solid in your mind, but you just try to reach for them. It's like gathering clouds." Kirby Larson, Hattie Big Sky, 2006

No comments: