Friday, May 24, 2013

My question???

If they are so anguished by the extremists why do we not see them protesting the atrocities committed by the so called "hijackers" of their religion in the streets?

Read the whole article posted by Melanie Phillips here...
"Today, I was contacted by someone from a Muslim family whose name is known to me but whose identity I will protect. His message in response to the Woolwich atrocity is so important, and so heartfelt and anguished, that I reproduce it here."

Maybe then we will start thinking that it is a religion of peace?
Why are they so afraid? I'll let their book speak...
Qur'an (4:89) - "They wish that you should disbelieve as they disbelieve, and then you would be equal; therefore take not to yourselves friends of them, until they emigrate in the way of God; then, if they turn their backs, take them, and slay them wherever you find them; take not to yourselves any one of them as friend or helper."

No comments: