Friday, August 26, 2011

The Event


The Eastern USA has always been rather quite geologically speaking compared to the West coast with all it's faults. (I see a pun in here somewhere!) So this weeks quake was a wake up call to many there I suppose. So let us all remember who is in control...

I Am! by Mark Shultz.
The events this week remind me of a TV show on MNet recently called The Event, there was one episode where this monument was cracked and later on destroyed by the aliens.
This brings me to the subject of Eschatology... the study of End Times Prophecy.
I am not going to even hazard a wild guess as to when Jesus will return but I have for a long time been aware that we may well be in the time of his return, the world has seemed to have gone out of control of late yet at the same time I have a wonderful sense of peace about it all as I do really truly believe that God is in control and will be there for anyone that believes in His salvation through the Cross that Jesus gave all for us. We should not believe because of what we see around us but believe because what God has promised us. So fear not, God is in control of all events.
Be aware of things and be connected to the Word so you may be able to discern through the Holy Spirit the Truth from the deception that will be shown in these times.
"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." Johnn. 3:16

No comments: