Friday, August 12, 2011

Wierd and wonderful week


Og posted about this coffee table... I liked the "Doesn't have any weird splotches under black lights" bit, this struck a chord with my penchant for the CSI TV series.
But sometimes life is weirder than a TV show when you live in a crazy world like ours... yep, Bongani our top criminal on the most wanted list calmly walked out of court this week!



I loved the comment on one of the reports... "We warned the police that this person had escaped before and therefore they should tighten their security."
Like stating the obvious? so if you see Bongani... call the cops.

Which brings me to the looting in Britain... what were they thinking when they decided to bring up a generation without any discipline? Now they are slightly flabbergasted that things turned out the way they did... I nominate the Nanny State PC Politicians for the weekly award...

"For me it is clear that the root cause of this mindless selfishness is the same thing that I’ve spoken about for years. It is a complete lack of responsibility in our society. It is as much a moral problem as a political problem." David Cameron

No comments: