Tuesday, January 04, 2005

What is blogging?

BBC - Webwise - Ask Bruce - What is blogging? This article has quite an interesting writeup about us Bloggers...
Jawellnofine, seems like I am also one of those Bloggnuts... Although I must say the addiction has waned a tad, I still find it quite pleasant to write even just to put some order in the junkyard residing in my head.
Second day back at work and I need a Vacation! I really think Oom J had a lot of wisdom in the way he used to ease back into the workstream (is there such a word?). He used to start on a Thursday with a half day leave, Friday would be another day off as well as Monday. So here he had his first long weekend see, Tuesday would be another half day and then 2 full days followed by another Friday off again! Drove the boss around the twist but it worked for Oom J..
I picked up some bargain CD's recently, two had some great Soul / R&B oldies like Take Time to Know Her by Percy Slege... some great music from that era... just a pity some Hip Hop Rappers did not take a leaf from that book.
Today I go out Nice and Slow with Jesse Green...
Wo-o-o, wo-o-o, wo-o-o, wo-o-o ....

I feel so good like a lover should
You set my soul on fire
You get me gone, go on and on
And see the flames grow higher

Wo-o-o, wo-o-o, wo-o-o, wo-o-o ....

We got it made, don't let it fade, keep movin' on
Let's keep it high, don't let it die, keep a groovin' on.
We got it made, don't let it fade, keep movin' on on and on

Wo-o-o, wo-o-o, nice and slow
Nice and slow, wo-o-o, wo-o-o ....
"A loving person lives in a loving world. A hostile person lives in a hostile world. Everyone you meet is your mirror." Ken Keyes Jr., Handbook of Higher Consciousness

No comments: