Saturday, July 23, 2005

Just be

Sometimes one just has to relax and just be...
So ponder these lyrics for the reason behind my statement...
DJ Tiesto - Just Be
You can travel the world

But you can't run away
From the person you are in your heart
You can be who you want to be
Make us believe in you
Keep all your light in the dark
You're searching for truth
You must look in the mirror
And make sense of what you can see
Just be
Just be

They say learning to love yourself
Is the first step
But you take what you want to be real
Flying on planes to exotic locations
Won't teach you
How you how to feel
Beside the fact
That you are who you are
And nothing can change that belief
Just be
Just be

Cause now I know
Is not so far
To were I go
The hardest part
is inside me

I need
To just be

Just be x4


I was lost

And I'm still lost
But I feel so
much better

That is all for today... just be...
**Eternity is a mere moment, just long enough for a joke.** Hermann Hesse (1877 - 1962)

No comments: