Tuesday, February 14, 2006

I thought his wings were clipped or was I sleeping.

As I sit listening to Texas and Sleep it reminds me of someone... not here with me... damn Cupid.. . damn work overload...
Yeah ok... I still have a soft spot for Sharleen Spiteri... , I am glad that Red Book is another hit album for this group from Glasgow. Although it sounds that they may be heading for splitsville... a pity but I am sure it will not be the last from Sharleen, to me she will always be the soul behind Texas.

Sleep - Texas
(edited most of the chorus parts)

I think that you're the one

When everytime you call me lady
I don't know what it is
That makes me feel like this just lately yeah

Those heavenly calls
You knew I was on my own
Those heavenly calls
We stepped into the unknown

Let me sleep
So I can dream of you
Let me sleep
So I can be with you

What's a girl to do when she's alone
With you just tell me
And here we are again yeah acting
Like we're friends just help me

Hold me close, let me be with you
At least tonight, won't be misunderstood

Let me sleep
Oh let me sleep
Let me sleep so I can dream of you
Let me sleep so I can be with you
Let me sleep so I can dream of you
Let me sleep so I can be with you
Let me sleep (5x)
Let me sleep so I can be with you

So let me retire lest I expire from desire for the one I admire... crummy but yeah...
"There is a fullness of all things, even of sleep and love." Homer (800 BC - 700 BC), The Iliad



No comments: