Thursday, May 17, 2007

Modified my to do list...

with this baby as first priority:


KLR 650 2008 model... maybe not in blue though. Yellow or black would be my first wish.
I know I have a CS650 on my wish list but this critter is around 20G's cheaper and the specs are virtually identical plus it has a bigger tank! 6 litres is a looong way on this class off bike. Plus who needs heated grips in Seffrika!
First thing to go would be the pipe... a White Brothers Carbon Pro would look good. But that is all I would modify.
For my budget of 50 grand I should just manage this plus a good set of gear, boots and helmet. Might just have enough left to join Ulysses Motorcycle Association of South Africa and grow old disgracefully...
"People are more violently opposed to fur than leather because it's safer to harass rich women than motorcycle gangs." Unknown

No comments: