Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Just a thought

I was told it is high time that Vernon and Ken Lee disappear from the top of this blog, was working on a Mayday Motocross post but could not get the pic's off Moondancers memory card... it went Cyrillic on me!
What to do? So I was thinking of the last few weeks, one flat out rush and very little time to smell the roses except for the times when we both watched the sun set and rise on a new chapter in MD's life, half a century sounds a long time but when measured against Creation we are but a mote of dust, a moment in time.
That is when I realize once again that life is NOW. I am so glad to be a part of the now in all my loved ones lives but most of all glad that God is also part of my now. Without God's love and presence now is meaningless.
What the most amazing part is that with His love we are given the ability to give love without expecting anything in return, the act of giving is reward enough...
"It is not how much you do, but how much love you put in the doing."

No comments: