Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Thank You!

Psalm 34:5-7 (New International Version)
5 Those who look to him are radiant;
their faces are never covered with shame.

6 This poor man called, and the LORD heard him;
he saved him out of all his troubles.

7 The angel of the LORD encamps around those who fear him,
and he delivers them.
Well... after a about year our trials are over... well actually the trail part never realized but it was a trail in the other sense of the word. I am thankful that common sense prevailed in the end. Lessons were learnt and as always good has come out of this. I am now able to say with conviction that God listens to prayer. The amazing part was that even though things were sometimes not looking good I never doubted what the outcome would be. I learned to trust and lay my troubles in His hands... He promised to look after them so that I would not have to.
"Give thanks to the LORD, call on his name; make known among the nations what he has done."
1 Chronicles 16:8 (New International Version)

No comments: