Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Traditional Spaghetti Western from Gigi...

D'Agostino, typical of the genre...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PAOAg7DJ2w
I laughed myself silly... This reminded me of all the Trinity movies with Terrence Hill (
Mario Girotti) and Bud Spencer (Carlo Pedersoli) we used to watch in the drive in. Hope you all enjoy it too.
Of course there were the more serious ones starring Clint Eastwood and many other actors of note. The Good, The Bad and The Ugly being the one I remember most and the one I regard as the very best of the genre.





















Now I wish we still had drive in movies!
"You see in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig." Clint Eastwood (Man with no name/Blondie) The Good, The Bad and The Ugly 1966

No comments: