Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Dont let it fade

A song to make you think. Andy Hunter is a Christian DJ and Cathy Burton sings a lot of other Christian songs... You will find them both on YouTube, well worth the time to find and listen to. Also great to see musicians that have the love of God in their hearts and spread the Word in their unique way.

Andy Hunter ft Cathy Burton - Fade

When you walk out of my light, the colour fades, the colour fades.
When you lose your way and walk alone, the colour fades and runs
Like tears down my face.

I can give you life. I can give you hope. I can give your heart the love it's looking for.
Give you feeling, I can bring you joy. I can make you who you are. Who you are.

When you walk a rugged road, your heart is heavy. Darker than the evening sky.
When the path is sinking sand, I am reaching out to pull you through to higher land.

The colour fades when you walk out of my light.
The colour fades when you choose to walk alone.
The colour fades when your path is sinking sand.

The love of God is spoken in these words as well as his sadness when we chose to turn our back on him, may we chose every day to walk in the Light, no longer alone, no longer sinking.
I often wondered if God really loved me... until a day in 2007... standing on a mountain top he spoke to me in a thought. "You are so special to me that I created all you see... both on Earth and the Heavens above so that I can reveal my Love and plan for you. For each person that is born I do this..." That was the turning point for me and I wept when I realized that this meant that Jesus had truly given all for me... because he loves me... forever!

Remember this. "When people choose to withdraw far from a fire, the fire continues to give warmth, but they grow cold. When people choose to withdraw far from light, the light continues to be bright in itself but they are in darkness. This is also the case when people withdraw from God." ~Augustine.

No comments: