Saturday, April 22, 2006

Jg Stephan likes cats!

Jg Stephan's Blog Nice of him and his sister to rescue the old man's cat.
The Man always enjoys popping in to see what Stephan has been up to, he loves the photos of Germany but I think I will stay here in my warm country... all that snow seems awfully cold and wet... Maybe the only cat that would like it are Snow Leopards.
I think this cat may like snow though, it is an Alaskan Snow Cat, a designer cat by the way... I thought all cats were designed... by God, who else!

God is really only another artist. He invented the giraffe, the elephant and the cat. He has no real style, He just goes on trying other things. - Pablo Picasso
Today's quote is from Catquotes.com

2 comments:

JgStephan said...

Thanks for your nice comment in my blog Rob and also for this post. :)At the moment I have no time to check out your whole blog, but it looks really nice here and I visit you again. ^^
Next week I will write some experiences from Felix and some minutes ago I have upload a photo.

All the best from Germany!

PS: Excuse my bad English

RobC said...

Hey Steph! Glad to hear from you, hope the operation went well. I was getting worried seeing that you had not posted for a while!
Your english is exccellent by the way!