Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Most probably...

Found this at MajorDad's place... Yeah I am as inquisitive as a herd of cats, how did they know?
Your Famous Last Words Will Be:

"I dunno, press the button and find out."
And this is my Rock Band name... not very original as the Blogthing just seems to randomly cycle word combinations, one was Hetrophobic Twins... sounded cool until I looked up the word hetrophobic!
Your Band Name is:
The Screaming Tangerines
I wondered what playlist one could assemble for this band to play... must give this some thought sometime...
Oh and as an afterthought I did this one... Thanks Blogthings, I do enjoy spending time making lekka nosh.
You Are an Excellent Cook

You're a top cook, but you weren't born that way. It's taken a lot of practice, a lot of experimenting, and a lot of learning.
It's likely that you have what it takes to be a top chef, should you have the desire...

No comments: