Tuesday, April 11, 2006

This Java is da shiz...

Holy (explitive deleted)...
I am rethinking my Java addiction seriously...
I first thought this was an April Fools article but it is for real! What was funnier was the surname of the researcher... a Mr Andrew Gross, go figure!
Who is a coffee roastmaster by proffesion...
I really think this should have been a joke but truth is very often funnier than comedy... (Using my poetic licence freely.)
"Coffee Alamid supports the protection of the civets, the preservation of its habitat in the forest such as the clean streams and arenga pinnata sugar palm trees. Coffee Alamid provides livelihood for the forest dwellers such as the coffee farmers and the revival of the Philippine coffee industry. Coffee Alamid is for nation building."
I am all for that but seriously... what next? Sorry but this ain't my cuppa... Found the perfect quote on this subject matter...
"If this is coffee, please bring me some tea; but if this is tea, please bring me some coffee." Abraham Lincoln (1809 - 1865)

No comments: