Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Beware the Wrath of a Kafir... a warning to Osama

Greetings Turbanface.
This is a warning. It has come to my attention that you or some of your fellow islamothugs wish to cause mayhem and havoc in the near future.

My sweet daughter is making use of public transport in her travels around the globe, this puts you all at grave risk!Let us make one thing very succinct. You and your mates had better plan on not harming one hair on her head because if you should so much cause a flutter of panic in her heart I will come a hunting and you do not want this mild mannered half Scot pissed off with you.You think the Yanks are mad at you! Wait till I get my hands on your puss filled bodies, you will wish that you had never sat in a madrassa getting your head filled with hatefull islamic bullshit, you will wish that your great great grandfather had accidentaly eunuched himself! I am not a subscriber to the Geneva convention nor do I believe in beating about the bush... I will MOER you, I will wipe you off the face of the planet, you and anyone that is even remotely related to you by the slenderest strand of DNA.
However... and this I doubt. If you were to see the light and error of your ways and decide to disown the religion of hate and disband your gangs of thugs... giving up all your weapons and recognising the right of the individual to worship the deity of choice and to have the freedoms that any human should enjoy I will spare you the indignities I would visit upon you if you should choose otherwise...
So... Turbanface... it is all up to you if you wish to live in peace or die in agony... Whatchagonnado?
Your Potential Nemesis

No comments: