Sunday, September 19, 2004

Seven sisters

Nothing at all to do with any romance in my life! Just another beautiful image from Apod that I was looking at recently.
The Pleiades star cluster.
This makes me think of the words to the Our Lady Peace song Starseed...

I let go of the world that was holding
A passenger that could not fly
In search of souls
Souls in search of something
Let it go
Let it slide

When I find out what went on
I’ll bring it back
It won’t be easy
They won’t believe how a man
He could drown
In a starseed

I hoped to find why this world wasn’t glowing
Glowing it darkens as we end this ride
I’ve fallen back under the equator
I’m back inside
I’m back inside

When I find out what went on
I’ll bring it back but it won’t be easy
They won’t believe the man he could
But I’d choose starseed over nothing
Nothing
"The lights of stars that were extinguished ages ago still reaches us. So it is with great men who died centuries ago, but still reach us with the radiations of their personalities." Kahlil Gibran (1883 - 1931)

No comments: