Sunday, November 05, 2006

Whoops!

almost lost it there...

Man that was a good one...

This was earlier the day... later there was not room for a bike...

Some serious discussion...

We love standing, or was it dancing?

Catching the bonfire...

Even Comet the pup was pooped...


Saturday was our annual Guy Fawkes practice and braai... all I can say is I need a week to catch up with lost sleep... after playing "Time to say goodbye" by Sarah Briteman I managed to get away at around 2AM Sunday morning... and the guys who were going to sleep over were still awake around the fire... I wonder if they ever slept!
The main thing is that after the weeks good rain and Anton's efforts with the tractor the riders all had an awesome practice... and then had an awesome party... I forgot what I played or how many, will try to ressurect the playlist and add it here sometime... meantime I have to get to bed to face Monday!

No comments: