Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Do you think God is imaginary?

If you do then he will never become real to you... the Crux of the matter is just that... Faith that Jesus is who he said he is and did what he did for you on the Cross.
I tripped over the godisimaginary website a while back and was pondering how to answer him... but soon realized that I cannot... God only becomes real when you let him into your life.
To many that sounds so stupid... but I know it is true.
All I know is that for many years I knew the truth but had no faith... now I have faith as big as a mustard seed and my life has become Indescribable... all I can do for the author of the website is to pray that his blindness will be cured by the Holy Spirit, for he knows not whom he mocks.
Indescribable, uncontainable,
You placed the stars in the sky and You know them by name.
You are amazing God
All powerful, untamable,
Awestruck we fall to our knees as we humbly proclaim
You are amazing God.

Chris Tomlin "Indescribable"

No comments: