Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Who died and made you president...


Or even God for that matter...
As an outsider I can view the coming American elections with some amusement but something has struck me of late... The Obamessahia seems to act like it is a done deal! Helloo? Who died and made you president?
If he does get elected then I am afraid the Americans commonsense has really left them, must be all the KFC and Macdonald's... then when it all goes pear shaped I can say... you got what you voted for.
Maybe the Americans need this to wake up and realize that politicians are the lowest form of life on earth?
I was prompted to post this by the current Rockwood by the way...

I am also reminded that others also aspired to be like God...
"How you have fallen from heaven, 0 morning star, son of the dawn! You have been cast down to the earth, you who once laid low the nations! You said in your heart, 'I will ascend to heaven; I will raise my throne above the stars of God; I will sit enthroned on the mount of assembly, on the utmost heights of the sacred mountain. I will ascend above the tops of the clouds; I will make myself like the Most High' But you are brought down to the grave, to the depths of the pit"
(Isa. 14:12-15)

No comments: