Sunday, October 24, 2004

Inside the Eagle Nebula - Genesis in action


And God said, let there be light: and there was light.
And God saw the light, that it was good: God divided the light from the darkness.

Genesis 1:3-4
When I saw this picture and read what was going on in that part of the Universe I realize that Genesis is still in action. We humans have but a tiny grasp of the workings of God and that one has to be blind in a spiritual sense not to realise that He exists.
Been listening to my gospel music today and this one from Tree63 stands out as being suitable for the image and thoughts here;
Be All, End All - Tree63
Center of attention night and day
I just hang on every word You say
With worlds revolving 'round You silently
How come You have all this time for me?

'Cos You spend all day inside my brain

I'm overcome - hard to explain
So what am I supposed to do?
I must have You

Chorus:
Be All End All
Start me finish me

You've been walking down my street again
Now everybody wants to be my friend
Beginning and the end of everything
You're the only song I want to sing

I'm absolutly in pursuit
Of something absolutly true
And all around has come undone: You're the 1*0*1

(Chorus)

*"Man's ultimate destiny is to become one with the Divine Power which governs and sustains the creation and its creatures."
Alfred A. Montapert

No comments: