Thursday, October 28, 2004

Small wonders

Some pictures from Golden Gate, not the normal wildlife stuff but the small wonders we often do not stop to examine.






Pictures were taken on the way back from my recent trip to our other Campus in Qwaqwa, had the Venture to myself as I was the only one that needed to do the shuttle, gave me an excellent opportunity to play the music I like while driving, had Evanescence - Fallen, 18 Classic Rock Anthems, The Punisher Soundtrack, The Awakening - Sacrificial Etchings and DJ Sammy - Heaven as musical company on the CD player, each one seemed to fit the scenery at the time it played.Driving along the road between Fouriesburg and Clarens the road makes several sweeping turns and is in excellent condition, made me wish I was on a bike instead of in a car. Chris Spedding's Motorbiking springs to mind when I travel on this stretch and this time it was playing at the very same time, it sure brings back memories of my own Kawa 750 and the open road. Just wish I could find the lyrics to pop in here... watch this space [ ]
"Nobody sees a flower - really - it is so small it takes time - we haven't time - and to see takes time, like to have a friend takes time." Georgia O'Keeffe (1887 - 1986)

No comments: