Thursday, June 01, 2006

Lordi! where do they come up with the name?

They only come out at night I enjoy most metal music... usually in small doses... Not having heard any music from Lordi yet I cannot comment on their music but their marketing sure is on track for this genre... The funny part is that as their lead says... "without the costumes no one would listen to us" reminds me of other marketing strategies as well...
Marketing stratagies aside, congratulations on winning Eurovision2006 Lordi... looking forward to hearing something from them soon here in Seffrika then I can say if I would listen to them sans masks...

"From the persistence of noise comes the insistence of rage.From the emergence of tone comes the divergence of thought.From the enlightenment of music comes the wisdom of... silence." Visions of Gregorian Chants

No comments: