Friday, June 30, 2006

Nazdarovia! thank you Incredible Connection and TGMoC!

This is the manual for my new Kodak C340... thank goodness the CD's are not in Cyrillic! Otherwise I am quite chuffed with what I got... a 5megapixel Camera with 3x optical zoom and 16meg onboard, plus a 128meg card and bag came to R1199.00! Sometimes it helps to swist arms and compare prices... just a pity we did not check the manual when we did the checklist... fortunately it is a doddle to figure out what everything does, I am not a total newbie when it comes to digital cameras...

By the way I do not know what this baby costs at Clicks nor do I care... it had no box, no price, no salesman and no manager to help me decide... so "Yo! Clicks Bossman... your Mimosa Mall store sucks better than gravity dude!" I was tempted to disable their security system when I went in search of the so called manager, the door was wide open and nobody home... Disgusted is a mild term... I wonder if their MD will ever bother to answer my voicemail I left on his mobile...

Well... enough ranting... at least Gregorian Masters of Chant - Chapter V have soothed my spirit after above episode and me forgetting my blessed Keys on the table in the flat... boltcutters are so handy...
The whole album is brilliant... as usual, but I love Lady in Black (Uriah Heep), Boulevard of Broken Dreams (Green Day) and one of the bonus tracks Missing (Everything But The Girl) the most, the last track is a fine rendition of Forever Young (Bob Dylan) as well. Now my collection is complete once more!
"Music has charms to soothe the savage breast To soften rocks, or bend a knotted oak." William Congreve (1670 - 1729), The Mourning Bride, Act 1 Scene 1

No comments: