Sunday, June 11, 2006

Today... was a good day.

Today was a good day... my daughter L sent me an e-mail for my birthday, my son M gave me a cool Pepper Grinder with LED light... I must think of an excuse to use it soon.
According to Wikipedia a lot happened today in history as well, with this being the coolest as it happened Today... Today was Trinity Sunday! I may not be a Bible thumper but I do know that without God I am nothing and wihout Jesus I am not saved and without the Holy Spirit I cannot survive...
Otherwise it was just a relaxing day... ended up at my Dad's place for a fine supper of soup and recalling memories... A good day.
"As I know more of mankind I expect less of them, and am ready now to call a man a good man upon easier terms than I was formerly." Samuel Johnson (1709 - 1784)

No comments: