Monday, October 08, 2007

Monday Meme

Well if Scully can so can I!

1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car) Sandy Corolla. That sounds bland.
2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fave ice cream flavor, favorite cookie) Vanilla Romany Cream. I just cannot picture that as being vicious.
3. YOUR “FLY Guy/Girl” NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name) Ruch. Eh?
4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal) Silver Elephant. Slowly but surely the case was solved.
5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born) Donald Edenburg. So cool!
6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first) CroRo. Of The Cro Magnorians from Archeologica, episode 1001...
7. SUPERHERO NAME: (”The” + 2nd favorite color, favorite drink) Yellow Rum. Huh? That is lame. What colour cape does he have?
8. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers) William Francis. Very professional sounding.
9. STRIPPER NAME: ( the name of your favorite perfume/cologne/scent, favorite candy) Enygmata Whispers. What can I say!

10.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s & father’s middle names ) Christina Francis. Blending in.
11. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME: (Your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter) Cruttenden Ceres. Hows that!
12. SPY NAME: (your favorite season/holiday, flower) Spring Dalia. Aha... another black dalia story...
13. CARTOON NAME: (favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now + "ie" or "y") Mango Shorts. Eh? Sounds like SpongeBob in a fruitcake!
14. HIPPY NAME: (What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree) Wheatbix Soetdoring. That's what "boom" does to you!
15. YOUR ROCKSTAR TOUR NAME: (”The” + Your fave hobby/craft, fave weather element + “Tour”) The Off Road Lightning Tour. Sounds loud and proud!


Yeah, as you can see my imagination knows no bounds as I try and get my brain to function after a hectic day. It was brightened up when Moondancer walked in late afternoon... now I have to gather my wits again... oh my, my... I think I am going to have to learn to dance...
"I keep six honest serving-men (They taught me all I knew); Their names are What and Why and When And How and Where and Who." Rudyard Kipling (1865 - 1936), The Elephant's Child (1902)

No comments: