Thursday, July 20, 2006

The Jawa Report: Why The Jawa Report Was Banned in India and Why it Matters

The Jawa Report: Why The Jawa Report Was Banned in India and Why it Matters - An excellent post by the esteemed Dr.
I will be re-reading it, although I doubt I could have much more to add to such a well thought out article...

While putting this post up I wanted some graphics for the posting. Here is a button for my sidebar as the banner I snipped from the original was too wide... and I learned something doing that. So in learning why the banning was bad I also learned how to do some button making... Thanks Dr. Rusty! and no I am not hotlinking to his graphics... sheesh I am not that low!

The Linkbutton that works...


The image that was too big...





While I was about it I linked to LGF as well, had to do some image doctoring for a button as well, here is a LFG Linkbutton...


No comments: