Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Why Independence is not cheap...

Dan's work is amazing... hope he does not mind me putting this up as a tribute to both him and the people that ensure that Freedom reigns. Happy Independence Day Yanks!

"America has never been united by blood or birth or soil. We are bound by ideals that move us beyond our backgrounds, lift us above our interests and teach us what it means to be citizens." George W. Bush (1946 - ), Inaugural address, 2001

However from the quote for the post I chose I realise that this is what America is demanding from its citizens at present...

2 comments:

Wild Thing said...

WOW! I love your graphic for Navy Seals, it is fantastic!
Love your blog!

Happy July 4th!

RobC said...

Wild Thing... thanks for dropping by...
It ain't mine though... Check out the link on the post title.
It is the work of Daniel Tate over at Dan's Pyrographic Art - http://danspyroart.blogspot.com
I think he has an amazing talent.