Thursday, November 01, 2007

Going Home

LawDog tells a poignant story in his unique way over on his place, well worth a read.
This sort of ties up with my subject yesterday but on the other side of the coin where one wonders why people with these diseases seem to linger on in often horrible conditions and little quality of life. I do not wish to suffer that fate. Maybe one needs to clear this up with God in the living years and put in an order for a quick ticket back home?

John 14:1-3 (King James Version)
1 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.
2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

No comments: