Friday, November 02, 2007

Privileged

Baby showers are a women thing but I had the privilege to attend one today (Friday), Maggie we wish you a joyous event. May the baby be a blessing and joy in your lives.

I started this on Friday but somehow the day went pear shaped time wise, then Moondancer and myself went to the Faculty function Friday evening, only getting back home Saturday morning... then there was Guy Fawkes fun out at the MX Club later the day... and another early morning... what happened to the weekend? (Forgot the camera on Saturday! Dang!)
All in all a privileged weekend I would say, privileged to have shared it all with splendid people and wonderful sights and sounds as well as being together, we even had a dance or two albeit at a slightly stiff legged gait.
While at the MX Club watching the lightning in the clouds as the storms receded made me realised how special the past few weeks has been and how privileged we both are to experience life together, so many people have partners that do not fully appreciate them or that have lost the loving feeling. Here I include myself... but this time I know we have a backup team that will never let us down.
"A man of genius is privileged only as far as he is genius. His dullness is as insupportable as any other dullness." Ralph Waldo Emerson (1803 - 1882)

No comments: