Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Wednesday whackyness

MizMinka has a Monday Meme thing going so I am borrowing it for Wacky Wednesday!
Were you named after anyone? Yes, My dad's best friend's name as a first name and my dad's as second name, I use part of my name as Blogname, the meaning of my first name is "Bright Fame" and the second is a Scottish Clan name. My brothers also have two names each. Sort of a family tradition.
When was the last time you cried? Sunday, when I realised how much I have to be thankful about in my life.
Do you like your handwriting? It is mine but quite unreadable if older than a week, I prefer typing.
What is your favorite lunch meat? Pastrami with sweet mustard... preferably Leroi's.
Do you have kids? Yes, two and they are the best! I am so proud of both of them. They are the greatest gifts God has given me.
If you were another person would you be friends with you? Yes! One has to be friends with yourself to be friends with other people.
Do you use sarcasm a lot? Occasionally, when it seems fitting.
Do you still have your tonsils? Yes, and I rarely get ill. My immune system is still in one piece, not so my bones.
Would you bungee jump? Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in a heartbeat, I still want to skydive as well.
What did you have for breakfast? Wheatbix with milk and brown sugar.
What is your favorite cereal? Coco Pops! (Chocolate!) but it is a luxury, wheatbix is my staple.

Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Yes if they have laces, otherwise they are slip on's or Bike Boots with Velcro.
Do you think you are strong? Yes, but I do not rely on my strenght alone, I have a helping hand that is always there when needed, thank you Jesus.
What is the first thing you notice about people? Eyes.
Red or pink? Red if I have to...

What is the least favorite thing about yourself? Procrastination! Need I say more?
Who do you miss the most? My Mom...

What color pants and shoes are you wearing? Grey cargo shorts, slip on ankle boots.
What was the last thing you ate? An apple...
What are you listening to right now? My mp3 collection... as I take a break from crunching numbers at work.
If you were a crayon, what color would you be? What?!
Favorite smells? Bacon frying, the smell of rain, coffee, the smells when MX bikes leave the start gate. Last one is a complex smell of petrol, burnt oil and damp earth... heavenly!
Ok, those are my answers, what you want to do with those snippets beats me, but it made me think of some memories and things I still want to do...
"Facts are stupid things." Ronald Reagan (1911 - 2004)

No comments: