Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Here follows a short bulletin

Been meaning to do some linky love for a while now...
MizMinka has some great stuff to read and she also loves the Lord, maybe not putting up as much Gospel related stuff as I have been lately but hers are well worth a read.
For those who do not know yet,
Moondancer and I are now know as US... Fait accompli!
Just a reminder that my friend
KatieB is still blogging as well. Some of her musings are worth commenting on.
I trust you all will bear with me as I speak what is on my mind lately, I am not becoming a preacher or a minstrel but God and romance are keeping me rather occupied lately hence the tone of the postings lately.

On a serious note or as I see it sublimely ridiculous, nay, hilarious, I have been accused of stealing... how I do not know as the system I manage just cannot be stolen from, I really think there are crazy people out there that need serious help. Must put that on my prayer list tonight... The poor detective that is investigating this said that a good percentage of these cases are made just to cause the accused embarrassment but waste a huge amount of their time that could be spent investigating real cases. I now see why the police want to fine people laying false charges with huge fines.
So if I stop blogging... please bail me out!

"Fear does not have any special power unless you empower it by submitting to it."
Les Brown, Communication Bulletin for Managers & Supervisors, June 2004

No comments: