Sunday, August 20, 2006

Beware the cows from Cowes...

50FT COW SLIP PERIL
This is so funny it writes itself... "I turned round and this cow was hurtling down the cliff. It landed where my board had been and if it had hit me it would have been the end of me too."

At least it was not this Cow from Cowes... borrowed from breakingwaves' photos! The cow in question was actually a bull calf or steaks in making... now it is just plain mincemeat. So... next time you are on a beach beneath a cliff... have your hard hat on as well!
The only song I can think of that goes with this posting is from the Foo Fighters! Called appropriatly...
For All The Cows: Album; Foo Fighters - Nov 21, 1995

Im called a cow
Im not about
To blow it now
For all the cows

Its funny how money allows all to browse
And be endowed
This wish is true it falls into peaces new
The cow is you

My kind has all run out, as if kinds could blend
Some time if time allows, everthing worn in
Like its a friend

I said youre all a painted doll and it caused
The walls to fall
How far is he? impatiently
Thats as far as far can be
Cowabunga! Here's to bungee jumping cattle!
"I could dance with you until the cows come home. On second thought I'd rather dance with the cows until you come home. " Groucho Marx (1890 - 1977)

No comments: