Sunday, August 13, 2006

Weep for the children of Israel!

Hezbolla is already celebrating a victory while Israeli troops gain more ground before the ceacefire today...

I for one was certain the IDF was up to the job, however the political leaders were not.
The UN resolution 1701 will not bring peace as hoped nor bring back the kidnapped troops.
This war will be replayed shortly with even more casualties due to Western and Israeli politicians not being up to the job to fight the war against islamic terror...
Churchill summed it up thus;

"How the English-speaking peoples,through their unwisdom, carelessness and good nature allowed the wicked to rearm."
It is strange that it is mainly the English speaking peoples that are leading the WOT, albeit not with the vigour it needs... yes we are allowing a wicked part of the Hydra to rearm and recuperate... and the whole world will pay for this error. I also think that the replay/repayment will be not in months or years but weeks, just this gut feelling I have, I seriously hope I am wrong.
This quote from the Bulldog sums up my feelings on the matter and this is what I thought was the idea behind the Israeli push into Lebanon a month ago but alas I have been proven incorrect;
"One ought never to turn one's back on a threatened danger and try to run away from it. If you do that, you will double the danger. But if you meet it promptly and without flinching, you will reduce the danger by half."

Update: 15:31
Oh, by the way... this is MY blog... so go flog yourself Ahmedinajad, you islamic scum... get your own blog to publish links to islamic crap sites! For your information I have and still do study your so called prophet of doom's writings and the more I read the more I realise he was a peadophilic peice of shit!

1 comment:

Papa Ray said...

I agree with your predictions. In fact have made many along that line. I also predicted that this conflict wouldn't last more than a month before the world pressured a weak Israel government to call it off.

Until the world really, really understands that the cult of Islam is the real enemy we will continue to have these scattered conflicts unless Iran or Pakistan do something really stupid.

When the world does really understand the threat, maybe we will tell the Muslims, either you disolve Islam or reform it or we will have to remove Islam by removing the believers of Islam one way or the other.

I hope the Muslims can do that, but I don't really believe that they can or even would try.

There are dark times ahead.

Papa Ray
West Texas
USA