Saturday, August 26, 2006

Check the score! and check the bikes...

This is one of the reasons I love going to watch Rugby with my son M... We are hoarse from cheering our favourite team the Vodacom Free State Cheetahs... shame poor Falcons... must say those wings and drumsticks went down well... The scoreboard says it all!
And of course another reason... the Hogs and Chicks! The sound these bikes make when the team runs onto the field is awesome! Makes me want to buy a Harly... well just maybe...
We were however dissapointed at the turnout... I suppose the time of the game as well as the Springbok game starting on TV was a damper... I always find it strange that the stadium is full when the Blue Bull's visit but not when we play lesser teams... shame on you Bloemies Rugby Fans!
In any case... we had a great day at the Cheetah's game... the Springboks is another story...
"If winning isn't everything, why do they keep score?" Vince Lombardi (1913 - 1970)

No comments: