Sunday, June 24, 2007

Checklist

Pilots and rally drivers use them, so do us bikers;
Here are all the things I am lugging along...The stuff on the table and the jacket and top on the chair...
Here it is all packed and around 12 Kilos, 8 shy of the 20 kilo max Mango allows. Phew! All according to the Checklists, except a few things that need washing or collecting from the chemist tomorrow. I have to get antihistamine tablets... me and bees and bikes... we have a history of having contact in the weirdest places, anatomically speaking.
However my most important thing on my checklist is to tell the kids that I love them and thanks for letting their crazy dad do insane things.
Thanks L, but I think I will leave your IPod for now... I would love some music on the road but I first have to relearn riding a bike and concentrating... Avril Lavinge and Girlfriend will have to wait till I get back, as well as the Now Cd's for that matter.
"That's what college is for - getting as many bad decisions as possible out of the way before you're forced into the real world. I keep a checklist of 'em on the wall in my room." J. Jacques, Questionable Content, 01-04-07

No comments: