Thursday, June 07, 2007

Internetspeak

Or why people are too lazy to use proper grammar and a spell checker when posting on the Internet...
Today's Rockwood poses the question I have been asking myself lately as well, one sees this type of "speaking" on many blogs. The thing I have noted is that a lot of them are of the "Liberal" (read Moonbat) inclination. Rosie O'Donnell is one of them and she is supposed to be educated!
Is this a indication of the level of education or rather a affectation brought on by liberal inclinations? Or is it from smoking too much pot?
I am inclined to believe the latter...
It is just one of my many theories why we have Moonbats you see...
"Ahhh. A man with a sharp wit. Someone ought to take it away from him before he cuts himself." Peter da Silva

No comments: