Thursday, July 19, 2007

Backblogging

Should one backblog? that is when you blog about something after the fact so to speak but make the date correct for the subject. I do sometimes and have been doing so for my 12 Days with Shrek journal. I do not think it is cheating but it does show a chink of procrastination I suppose.
Anyway... I will be backblogging sometime about Bill Flynn, my favourite South African actor. I see his memorial service will be on the 23rd July... hamba gashle Bill. I bet the Angels are in hysterics at present with your tales. Maybe God needed some cheering up.
I have a motorsport meeting later that I am not looking forward to... I am not good in confrontation, especially with numbskull's.
6 hours later...
The meeting actually went well... there were no fisticuffs and some good points were raised... but I have this deja vu feeling that this has been said and done before... now to see if the words will become deeds. We all want to promote dirt racing in it's various forms.
The only thing I regret is that I had to turn KatieB down for coffee, I would have rather done that than a stressful meeting. The quote sort of sums up my feeling about my love for being involved with dirt racing and the club affairs. I just detest the politics involved...
That is why I like adventureing with Katieb... there is no hidden agenda or facade... we are who we are... I love it that way...
"Play: Work that you enjoy doing for nothing." Evan Esar (1899 - 1995), Esar's Comic Dictionary

No comments: