Saturday, July 14, 2007

Deja Dreams

I am busy with my "missing days" and should have them more or less complete by Sunday night... working through 615 photo's to pick the right ones takes time...

However... I have this feeling of deja vu hanging around me and the song Missing by Everything but the Girl is haunting me... just like No Mercy's version did last week... but for a different reason. Did I come on too strong? Did I cause a Tsunami? I am like a dog looking for that bone he buried last week... but the Boss has moved to another house! Is this another And Dreams Were Dreams episode in my life... I really hope not.
Winamp has just played Dreams by the Cranberries... I think I will finish up now and go to bed... to dream.
Cranberries - Dreams

Oh my life is changing everyday
Every possible way
Though my dreams, it’s never quite as it seems
Never quite as it seems

I know I felt like this before
But now I’m feeling it even more
Because it came from you

Then I open up and see
The person fumbling here is me
A different way to be

I want more, impossible to ignore
Impossible to ignore
They’ll come true, impossible not to do
Impossible not to do

Now I tell you openly
You have my heart so don’t hurt me
For what I couldn’t find

Talk to me amazing mind
So understanding and so kind
You’re everything to me

Oh my life is changing everyday
Every possible way
Though my dreams, it’s never quite as it seems
’cause you’re a dream to me
Dream to me

However it plays out I will always be friends... One of today's quotes from The Quotations Page sums up my feelings...
"Why shouldn't things be largely absurd, futile, and transitory? They are so, and we are so, and they and we go very well together." George Santayana (1863 - 1952)

No comments: