Sunday, July 29, 2007

Plumbtucker

I feel like a beaver that has just completed a huge dam wall... tired but satisfied with a job well done... Thanks KatieB your team was great! Anton, the track was awesome. The medics were top notch! The riders that pitched up were great sports. All in all a MX race of note... the ones that were not there are the poorer for not going to the trouble to race. I hope the word goes out that the race was Megalicious! Hope KatieB posts some pictures as I was just too busy.
Since KatieB enjoyed the song so much from "Sabbatical" here are the words to Here With Me by Dido;

I didn't hear you leave, I wonder how am I still here,
I don't want to move a thing, it might change my memory
Oh I am what I am, I'll do what I want, but I can't hide
I won't go, I won't sleep, I can't breathe, until you're resting here with me
I won't leave, I can't hide, I cannot be, until you're resting here with me
I don't want to call my friends, they might wake me from this dream
And I can't leave this bed, risk forgetting all that's been
Oh I am what I am, I'll do what I want but I can't hide
I won't go, I won't sleep, I can't breathe until you're resting here with me
I won't leave, I can't hide, I cannot be, until you're resting here with me.
The afforementioned playlist is rather long, so tonight I am dispensing with posting it, maybe as a post of it's own.
So to bed I go... satisfied with life and the Universe as it is... Thankful to my Creator that He willed it so...
"The enemy came. He was beaten. I am tired. Goodnight." Vicomte Turenne, Message sent after the battle of Dunen, 658

No comments: