Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Mango, Mango, the kids arrived safe!

Even with all the negative reports and my own disgust that Mango still has not got their kiosk up and running at Bloemfontein airport the kids arrived in Cape Town. Will get the full report when they get back on the 5th January... so far so good Mango!
Still do not know why we had to rush around getting faxes done an hour before they were supposed to check in though, I ascribe it to teething troubles and staff that are not yet up to par. You gets what you pay for I suppose.
I am still mad that I forgot my camera with all the rushing about! A pic of them leaving on a jetplane would have been nice... will try on the rebound... and report back.
"I wanna hang a map of the world in my house. Then I'm gonna put pins into all the locations that I've traveled to. But first, I'm gonna have to travel to the top two corners of the map so it won't fall down." - Mitch Hedberg (1968 - 2005)

No comments: