Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Radicalism at it's best... PG18!

It is not often that one comes across a group playing your thoughts on a subject...


Oh... yeah... my first YouTube postin! Ahem, apologies for some of the language but this is the first time that I think it fits the song! Here are some of the lyrics, the rest are on their site as well as downloads for the song, please support em if you can. The leader Rich Ward also explains why they would rather you download, listen and then buy their music. I always knew performers sometimes got ripped off but this is just crimminal, maybe that is why their music is a tad aggro?


Open Season - Stuck Mojo
Music: Ward
Lyrics: Aborn, Nelson
String Arrangement: Eric Frampton

I speak peace when peace is spoken, But I speak war when your hate is provoking, The season is open 24-7-365, Man up yo time to ride, No need to hide behind slogans of deceit, Claiming that you're a religion of peace, We just don't believe you, We can clearly see through, The madness that you're feeding your people, Jihad the cry of your unholy war, Using the willing, the weak and poor, From birth drowning in propaganda, rhetoric and slander, All we can say is damn ya

My forefathers fought and died for this here
I'm stronger than your war of fear
Are we clear?
If you step in my hood
It's understood
It's open season

There should be Open Season on the music middlemen if you ask me.
Update I: Cross posted at Megalicious Mayhem... my resident madness.
Update II. Seems like YouTube is trying all sorts of shenannigans to hide this video without outright banning so I have put the url up in the title of the lyrics just in case.
"A change in the way that we, the music fans, get access to and discover new bands and music has been underway for a few years and now it seems like a revolution against the music business itself is finally on the horizon. This is a revolution that sees musicians, not the music industry, controlling the music we create and how our fans get access to it." Rich Ward

No comments: