Sunday, September 02, 2007

Dates

No not the romantic kind but dates on the Calendar, looking back things seem to happen on the teen days of months, I was born on the 11 th, got married on the 18 th, M was born on the 17 th , L on the 19 th. The list goes on. Nothing much happens on the first few days or so I thought. 070707 was the exception to the rule... must say I like a change in pattern, it must be a sign of change and change is a good thing.
I am one of those persons that remembers the good dates too, I will have to dig in my files to find out on what day bad things happened. Dwelling in the past is a futile exercise for me, I would rather look forward to tomorrow to see what surprise it has in store...
So as I head for bed after a very lazy Sunday I am exited to see what Monday hurls my way. Still busy with that big posting, I may have it done by tomorrow... thats if I do not get abducted and go on some mad adventure during the day...
"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia." Charles M. Schulz (1922 - 2000)

No comments: