Sunday, September 09, 2007

Restoring

I went to church with KatieB today... it was awesome and I felt at home. God has restored so much in my life and this was the icing on the cake. This spiritual restoration has been an adventure of it's own and I can see how all the other things I have done have also been reinforcing my faith.
No, this does not mean that my blog will go evangelical but I will always praise God for the things He has done in my life, if you are not ashamed of calling yourself a Christian you should not be ashamed of giving thanks to God either.
Something I am putting on top of my list is restoring our young people to God... I believe it has to be done by example...
Once again my planned missive is on hold will need some touching up and restoring... it will get done, when I stop having things shown to me. Maybe I should just lock myself away for a week in a monastery... not that we have any here.
"Give not over thy soul to sorrow; and afflict not thyself in thy own counsel. Gladness of heart is the life of man and the joyfulness of man is length of days." Ecclesiastes

No comments: