Wednesday, September 05, 2007

For those who wondered

I was chided for not blogging yesterday but the truth is that after watching Survivor Cook Island I was tuckered out as well as not feeling very inspired to write anything, at least I did get Lesson 1 done for Donna and am glad to see it worked.
I am quite amazed how good this makes me feel that someone found my instructions useful. Makes me feel that the idea of being a mentor is something very worthwhile.
I have almost finished The Wall (Title may change) and will be posting as soon as I finish all the links and final polishing, it is not a long read but another page from my heart...
Tomorrow is round 2 of a very personal drama and I am not looking forward to another wasted and stressful day but I know we are in the Best Hands and eventually it will end well. It just breaks my heart that it is so unnecessary for L to have to go through all this. Incompetence and sheer stupidity is one thing but when it is done with malice as well it is unforgivable. So a prayer or two would be appreciated.
I found out that KatieB and my son M are both named for "Gift from God", quite a coincidence?
"You know, the courts may not be working any more, but as long as everyone is videotaping everyone else, justice will be done." Matt Groening (1954 - ), The Simpsons

No comments: